Saturday, June 5, 2010

CHAMPION!

Today I won a spinning contest. I spun 68 yards of Alpaca singles in 15 minutes (alternately that would be 272 yds an hour or 4.5 yds a minute. I am not sure if that is uber-fast in the extended world of speed spinning but I am plenty proud of it).

Go me =D

Also I got to play with a sock knitting machine, which - AWESOME (Even though I messed up the heel and had to tear out a sock).

If I was capable of forethought there might have been some pictures of these two things to show off. I don''t though, so you'll just have to imagine how cool my day was.

2 comments:

puddle said...

A spinning contest against WHOM?

WTG though! TOTALLY!

I got made a moderator on the animated buzz forums.... XD *is in hysterics*

Jan Berry said...

That is SO COOL! Congrats!!! How did you do that? Lots of practice?? Wait until I bring you more fiber in a couple of weeks to do more!

P.S. ... I have to send Puddle kudos for using "whom" correctly. ;-)