Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wynne knits

I got my copy of Dragon Age on the 3rd and it has very seriously been eating into my knitting time. My Tempest, which would totally be finished by now otherwise, is sitting on my desk trying to keep me from killing darkspawn. Unfortunately for it, the darkspawn are winning. I do however find it amusing to imagine throwing sweaters at ogres whenever I cast a Tempest spell.

I haven't quite crawled into a hole and died yet. I've still been making it out of my apartment to forage and collect a paycheck and I even refused to skip my knitting groups for the game... though that was partly because they fell during periods where I was either tired of being killed by tentacle monsters or annoyed with Alister for being a soul crushing evil man and abandoning me and so far too depressed to carry on with ending the blight.

I eventually solved this by killing myself heroically, which was rather less satisfactory than I'd hoped (The bastard didn't even come and cry on my grave). And then afterward I reloaded and let him have his way and we lived happily (demon babies notwithstanding) ever after.

Maybe.

Um anyway, my point is knitting is everywhere.

Even in my video games.

Because I was walking around a village and Wynne turns to Sten and she goes "You must get cold, I suppose we can't find a cloak in your size but maybe if I can just find some good wool yarn..."

My life is very circular.

No comments: