Anyway in no particular order these are my knit/spin/weave goals for 2011:
1. Design and knit a large piece (garment or lace shawl - I am waffling on which I want to tackle more).
2. Cast on a Neibling pattern (I had originally planned to say "Knit a Neibling" but well... I would like to think I can be realistic.... Sometimes.) I am thinking maybe this one.
3. Spin/Knit/Finish a Handspun sweater.
4. Knit a pair of knee-socks.
5. Knit or Weave a blanket/large throw/afghan
6. Finish THE YELLOW SHAWL OF NEVER-ENDING ANGST (and then start calling it something a little less angsty).
7. Do a steeked project. Maybe this one because its been in my queue forever & a day now.
8. Learn to use a support spindle (competently) & get the almost 4 oz of texas cashmere that is sitting in my stash all spun up.
9. Knit a yellow sweater. I think this should happen after the Most Evil Shawl That Is Trying To Make Me Crazy is done. I anticipate I will need a yellow project at that point. I rather like Madelintosh DK in Gilded for this but I also have some Lonco in a gold color that I really do want to work up as well.
10. Knit more colorwork - get comfortable with the two-handed fair isle techniques.
11. Hunt down a nice colored fleece and finish a project all the way from raw wool to knit or woven scarf/garment/bag (depending on the type of fleece I hunt down).
What are your Fiber goals for 2011?