Friday, May 15, 2009

Surprise!


Wow - okay. So last night was my last time going to the Thursday night knitting group (Needles & Angels) and everyone surprised me with a party and presents. I don't know how my Mom kept it from me - she's usually a bad lier. Of course - I probably should have guessed something was up when she was stalling last night before we left... but oh well, clearly off my game.

This is the group that we did the Dye days with and I've really loved knitting with them and hanging out. I'm going to miss everyone when I leave. I got yarn & cards and a t-shirt and dye and rubber gloves and candy and gift certificates for yarn and pie and cookies and...

Anyway - it was awesome. I am a little embarrassed and a lot honored and flattered... And yeah.

I'll miss you guys. Thanks so much for everything!

No comments: