Sunday, July 18, 2010

The dog ate my homework

Or... I have a good excuse.

Really.

So, I wanted to have a nice picture of the second 4oz bobbin of Targhee to post today.

Unfortunately I do not have a full bobbin of Targhee to photograph.

I was actually pretty good about spinning. I spun through Monday and decided to take Wednesday as my rest day instead because there was just no way spinning was happening Wednesday if I wanted sleep to happen as well. And that was fine.

Then Thursday I threw my left shoulder out (how is somewhat a mystery - but somewhere between packing up the wheel to take to knitting group and the first half of my chai latte the joint stopped functioning correctly).

Friday I skipped due to the injury.

Saturday I spun, but pretty tentatively.

Sunday the shoulder was better and I resolved to get through at least 2/3rds of what was left...

And then I fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle.

Which yeah....

If its throbbing less tomorrow I will persist with only one treadle foot, but I am not holding my breathe (it hurts like hell right now and is all swollen up like a baseball and I'm mostly just praying its not like... broken or anything. It at least doesn't feel like I tore any major ligaments this time but seriously... hurts like hell).

So... maybe next week.

I have been knitting on my Print o' the Wave stole instead.

I would have a picture, but the camera is too far away so it will have to wait until I'm hobbling less.

1 comment:

puddle said...

KENNEDY! STOP FALLING DOWN STAIRS!!!!!! >.< I WOULD CALL YOU TO YELL AT YOU... but I have a cat sleeping on my hand...