Sunday, October 5, 2008

Red Hot Clap


I failed to finish my Butterfly Moebius before giving into the temptation to start up a Clapotis. But seriously. It was Wollmeise and it was sitting in its pretty balled up self and crying every time that I walked by it without taking it with me.

It was all 'Knit me! Don't you love me? You loved the other sockenwolle - why don't you love me too?' And I was like "I'm not listening. I'm going to finish something. I love you plenty, but I can't pet you right now."

And then it whimpered all sad and lonely like and I lost all my resolve. Seriously.

I'm about 1 repeat into the straight section and its soft and purty and gorgeous.

And the yarn? Totally preening at its wonderful self. It knows its awesome and seductive and that its won.

I am so weak.

No comments: